Our classic quick fire round with Senior Account Manager, Paul Hambridge. He has been with us for some time now and is well and truly settled in here at GRIN. Paul graduated as a Graphic Designer and designed for several agencies before moving into his more client facing management role. He now has over 20 years experience of working within the Advertising and Marketing industry. Here’s how he got on…
1. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
2. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I’ve been to Australia on two occasions, the last time was for my honeymoon where we did a round the world trip in a month.
3. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Anything Thai, closely followed by a classic Birmingham jalfrezi balti.
4. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer for me every time – the smell of BBQs, those longer hazy nights and ice cold Mojitos.
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan Pease.
6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE SOUND?
Waves crashing onto the beach.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 FILMS?
1. Star Wars – the original one! (although I’m loving the new Disney additions to the collection).
2. Any of the Bourne Identity trilogy.
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail – non PC humour at it’s finest.
8. DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL TALENTS?
My Forest Gump ability to keep running, which enabled me to fulfil a longtime ambition of mine several years ago and complete the London Marathon.
9. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND WHAT 3 THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE?
1. Solar powered iPad (Apple please invent one).
2. Unlimited amount of Salt and Vinegar Pringles.
3. My guitar – I’ll have a lot of spare time on my hands so I can finally learn how to play it!
10. COMPLETE THE SENTENCE: I’M HAPPIEST WHEN…
Manchester United beat Liverpool.