We’re very excited to welcome our newest recruit to the accounts team here at GRIN, Krishna Chauhan who…
1. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Solihull where Karen Brady, Michael Buerk, Richard Hammond, Simon Mayo,Andy Townsend and Felicity Kendel were also born – woo!!
2. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
The paradise that was Malolo Lailai Island, Fiji
3. FAVORITE FOOD?
Thai, Cantonese, Italian, Japanese, Indian, French – did I mention that I LURRVVE food.
4. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer – I’m allergic to the Winter
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I don’t read books but I do read blogs, magazines, newspapers and the Daily Mail website of course!
6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SOUND?
Waves lapping against the shore
7. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 FILMS?
American History X
8. DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL TALENTS?
I can laugh like Janice from Friends and can do a very convincing northern accent.
9. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND WHAT 3 THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE?
iPhone (provided there’s a charging facility and 3G network)
10. COMPLETE THE SENTENCE: I’M HAPPIEST WHEN…
…I’m travelling somewhere exciting