A new addition to the GRIN Design team is Ryan Tallent. Relocated from Leeds, he’s joined the GRIN team with experience in FMCG and packaging design with some of his work already out and about in the retail world. Here’s how he responded to our GRIN quick fire round…
1. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
2. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I went to Cape Town in South Africa last month, it was fab.
3. FAVOURITE FOOD?
I’ll forever love an all-American BBQ feast, but my fav at the mo would be a massaman or panang curry with sticky rice and deep fried prawn crackers.
4. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, always. Everyone’s in a better mood when the sun is out.
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I’ve been reading the Harry Potter stage play and now I’m desperate to get tickets and go see the actual show!
6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE SOUND?
The sound of a perfectly chilled can of Pepsi being opened. Not Coca-Cola tho, that sounds dreadful.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 FILMS?
Bridesmaids… I’m ready to PAAAAAARTAYYY,
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
8. DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL TALENTS?
Anyone with the surname Tallent is special, right?
9. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND WHAT 3 THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE?
A MacBook with unlimited battery life, a functioning Nando’s restaurant and my boyfriend.
10. COMPLETE THE SENTENCE: I’M HAPPIEST WHEN…
I’m happiest when at home, in bed with Netflix and food.